February 10, 2009

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to our very own class blog. This is a place for us to have an ongoing conversation about what we are learning in our classroom. Let's try it out!

As our new president, President Obama is trying to help our country with money problems. If you were our president, what problems would you try to fix first? Explain.

Expectations: There is no right or wrong answer as long as you explain your thinking. Write at least three sentences.

20 comments:

  1. This is a test to show the class how to post.
    #77

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were President, I would try to stop global warming. It is a big, big, big problem. If we don't help this terrible crisis, are home planet Earth will be the most terrible place to live. #15

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were president I would fix pollution. I would fix pollution because people would always litter. I would wish people would stop littering.
    #18

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could fix any problems in the world, there would be many. I would try to help money problems by lowering prices, or possibly what the economy is thinking of doing, giving people money to go spend to raise stock prices. I would also try to stop pollution. I would do this by reccomending exercise, so you could walk or bike to work. I would also make more electric cars, and bigger ones for big families. I would also try to protect the environment by recycling more often.

    #7

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I was president I would fix many problems right now, these are two of them. I would fix the econnomy by lowering prices because then people buy more and store owners would not go broke. I would also fix the environment because if the world became over polluted and we could not live. #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I were the President, I would like to lower prices, help the enviorment, help pollution,and donate food and clothing to charity. I would lower prices because the economy is dropping, so people can't afford these high prices. The enviormnet should be helped beacuse of all the pollution, like garbage. Air pollution should be stopped, because people are cutting in the ozone layer. I don't want more animal extictions and cutting more trees because of the homeless, and also food that is worth a lot of money. I would like to complete and accomplish these high goals.
    #16

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I were the president would fix the economy and enviroment. I chose these because our ecnomy is in a resession and companies are going bankrupt like circuit city. I think we should save the enviroment because animals are becoming endangered and trees are being chopped down by the minute and trees give us air.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I were president I would stop pollution. I would stop it by giving scientist more moeny to make more things to stop pollution. With no pollution it would help endangered animals.And put a stop to global warming.
    #12

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I was the president I would fix the economy by giving people the same amount of money to spend.I would also lower the prices because it would make people have more money instead of being poor.

    #11

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would change the money because people are losing money. Some people are getting poor. The amount of money is increasing but most of the money goes to the stores.#25

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I were president I would lower prices on food and have the Stimulus package go on. My last 2 things I would fix is the economy and the environment.I would fix these because it would make the world a better place.

    #10

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I were president the top 4 things I would fix is
    #1. The war in Iraq
    #2. The echominy chrisist
    #3. The environment
    #4. The endangered species
    I would fix these things because they are the worst things I could think of.

    #9

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I were the president I'd help the environment because alot of people cut down trees for houses but instead they could build a house out of recycled wood and other materials. People also use wood for paper but instead you could get some paper from a recycling bin and clean it with a machine.
    #77

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I were the president what I would fix first is polution. I would fix polution first because,1st I would be busy fixing other things and I want to have fresh air, 2nd some polution is killing things and I want them to stay alive,last because people are littering and I want everything to be clean. Those are my reasons. #3

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I were president, i would first fix poullution. I would fix poulltion because the ocean is very poulluted. Some of the fish in the ocean are dying because of all the litter.
    #23

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to help the enviroment, money problems,endangered species,and to heal people with cansor. I would do these things because they are veary importeant.
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would fix money problems. First I would give everyone $500 check. Then I would hire people for companies. #22

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I were president I would agree with Obama because with these money problems people are losing their houses and possibly dying. I would also help with how our peanut products have something in them that will make you very sick or die. I would also give better education to the kids who used to not be able to afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. If I were Presedent Obama and was in his position I would help the war in Iraq first. I agree that the problems here are bad. But, I think if we conquer the "Iraq problem" some of our problems in America might get easier to solve. #1

    ReplyDelete
  20. i think that chif Josef sould get to choose if he wants to sine the treaty.

    #18

    ReplyDelete