What a tremendous year we have had together! It is hard to believe that it is almost over. Take some time to reflect upon your fourth grade year and answer the following questions:
What will you remember most about 4th grade?
What are the most important things you learned in 4th grade?
If you could do anything differently, what would you have done to make 4th grade better for yourself?
Expectations: Remember to write in complete sentences using correct grammar, spelling, and conventions rules. Post your answers to the questions by Wednesday, 6/10. Respond to a classmate's posting by Friday, 6/12.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I will remember most about 4th grade is how many new friends I have made over the year. This has been one of my best years if you are talking about friends.
ReplyDeleteThe most important thing I learned is that people do anything, even though it is wrong, for land or money. I mean, Sir Francis Drake stole treasures from Spainish ships just to get rich and a pig nearly started a war between America and England just because of the San Juan islands. When you look back you think "Did we really have to do that?".
To make myself better in 4th grade, I think I should listen better because sometimes I just followed what other people did.
#15
What I will remember most about fourth grade will probably be how much we learned. If I had to rate how much we learned, and how much of it was new, important and interesting to me, it would probably be 10/10. I also learned about how important friendship is, and teamwork. I learned that you can never have anough friends, and the more, the better. Teamwork also helped me get through the year,and I think I will probably be able to have better friendship with people next year, and even better teamwork than I ever have had.
ReplyDeleteThe most important thing I learned was probably about how we can do SO much to help an ecosystem, but at the same time, pollute the environment and ruin all of these great forests/ecosystems. I enjoyed doing experiments just to see exactly how the ecosystem could be damaged by clear-cutting and eroded water. Doing our "100 acres of land" project, I learned that some sides of people may not be as bad as they really actually seem. When I got my job as a paper mill person, I was thinking, "Oh man!" but I actually learned that Paper Mills actually can be good. Those are some GREAT things that I learned in fourth grade.
If I had to do something in 4th grade to make myself better, it would probably be to just not talk as much. But over all, I LOVED fourth grade!
#7 :)***(:
I am sad to say I will probably remember having salmonilla/flu the most. I will also remember this being my first year in WA. I have made so many new friends and everyone has been so nice. At my old school the only year I was new was in Kindergarten, but everyones new in Kinder. I was always the friend to the new person. It's nice for it to be the other way around sometimes.
ReplyDeleteWe learned a whole lot about Pioneers. Most of the class already knew almost everything and I just sat there listing since I didn't know anything about Washington history.
I wish I would have not been so shy at the beginning of the year. I wish I had been braver at the begining.
#1
I will remember the new friends I made and my great teacher who taught me many new and interesting things. Also 'm sure I'll remember field day.
ReplyDeleteI learned to be more kind and respectful to others. Also I learned about fractions, the history of WA, and many other things.
I would change nothing because it was fun and it taught me a lot.
The one above this is by 14#
ReplyDeleteI agree with 1# because that is what I'm like on my first day eceptI never even get a chance with the new kid so I usally just meet him/her after everyone has gone away.
ReplyDelete14#
What I will remember the most about grade four is all the new friends I have made. And if they are not new to me they are closer friends. I will also remember how much we have learned since September.
ReplyDeleteThere are alot of important things I have learned this year. In math, I learned an easy way to divide, more ways of doing multiplication, and how to multiply and divide decimals. In social studies, I learned a lot more about the different groups of people like explorers,native americans,pioneers, missionaries, fur traders, and the Chinese and Japanese immagrints. I also learned about trade. I have learned lots in science too. I learned about the ecosystem,air and flight, and earthquakes and volcanoes.
The thing I would change is the same as #1's. I wish I wasn't so shy.
○ #23 ○
I agree with #1 because she said things that were similar to what I thought.
ReplyDelete#23
What I will remember the most is how much I learned this year like how to find area and volume. Also this year I wrote more than I usally do and than started a comic. The most important things I learned this year are:a pig almost started a war and how to protect the ecosystem. If I could do any thing different I would listen better.
ReplyDelete#20
I like #1's comment its sad and interesting.
ReplyDelete#20
What I will remember most about fourth grade is friends, and the great expiriences I got to have. It was fun meeting new people, and reuniting with other old friends. I also got to experience new things, because in the past grades I didn't do some of the things we did this year. Plus, I will remember Mrs. Page, because she was a very patient teacher. One skill that I will carry throughout life, is having good teamwork. To cooperate with people that don't agree with you. I think that is a valuable lesson.
ReplyDeleteWe learned many things this year. In math, we learned to multiply, divide, find area, find perimiter, find volume, fractions, decimals, working with larger numbers, story problems, and polygons. In writing, we learned many new skills, and easier ways of writing a complete story. In science, we got to study many different subjects, that were all involved with expiriments. And in social studies, we learned about Washington state history, and the many groups of people that came here, and/or other parts of the Pacific Northwest. So, I learned great things this year.
If I could change something this year, I would of not been as shy at the beggining. I always try, but I get too nerveous. That is a goal for next year! ☺☺
#13
I enjoyed #7's post, because it was well said, and had many different reasons that supported her opinion. Great Job #7!
ReplyDelete#13
I will remember most about forth grade is my teacher, Mrs. Page. I think the most important thing I learned is long division. Really this year, I would stop talk as much (I got in trouble for that!). But, overall FORTH GRADE OWNED!!!!
ReplyDelete\ 0
|\
/ \
#10
I agree with fourth grade because without a teacher, you can't learn, so thank you!
ReplyDelete#15
I agree with number 10 because like #10 appreciate are teacher Mrs. Page.
ReplyDelete#15
What I liked about fourth grade was...well...pretty much everything! There was new creative writing, new math units, new books to read, and especially a new grade, new friends, and new teacher. I liked learning more from my mistakes, and finishing big class assignments. I will definetly remember all the big projects, like Market Day, all the powerpoints, illustrations, book reviews, and much more. I like all the big projects because I can practice more with team support and teamwork, also including the experience with all the steps to finish the process.
ReplyDeleteI will remember many things as my first year at this school. It was fun and exciting because all of the schedules were different and new.
If I were to do something different about myself, I would probably change most of my reputation. I hope I could have been a little bit less commanding, or leading, as people didn't like that I was doing things like that. I would also try to keep organized, write neatly instead of scribbles, and to be more confident about myself than to be bossy or too leading.
Like I said, over the year of being in fourth grade, I learned much more than just regular learning. I learned the stages of friendship, teamwork, leadership, and working well with everyone.
#16 :}
I really liked and understood #23's because it stood out to me. It stood out to me because the post was short and simple, and I knew exactly what that person was saying. I agree about what the person learned about. In the blog post, you didn't sound that shy, #23! Great effort and good job!
ReplyDelete#16 :}
I liked #15's post, and they said pretty much all that I did when it comes to friendship. Great job, 15!!!
ReplyDelete#7
I'll remember dissecting the owl pellet.What I would better is not rush my work. The most important thing I learnn 4th grade was. #2
ReplyDeletesorry about that my computer is not working well the most important thing I learned in 4th grade was trade. #2
ReplyDeleteagree with #15's post because it covered stuff I did even think about.
ReplyDelete#2
I loved learning new things and doing projects. My favorite projects were Market Day and doing volcanoes. I loved getting to learn things for such a great teacher as Mrs. Page. What I will remember most about fourth grade would be Market Day and Mrs. Page. The reason I will remember Mrs. Page so much is that she was a great teacher, my super favorite one. She was kind and caring and helped us out. She made sure to teach us everything we needed to know and prepared us for fifth grade even when we did not have correct behavior. So, I am giving one of the biggest thank you's THANK YOU AND YOU ROCK, MRS. PAGE ever to Mrs. Page. I think over the year of fourth grade I learned to make friends and have better teamworking skills and not be so bossy. FOURTH GRADE ROCKS!!!!
ReplyDeleteSORRY!!! ABOVE IS #8!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with # 15 because even though it was not long other people's, (not a bad thing) they still wrote things that I now realize I should have written. Nice jog # 15 :)
ReplyDelete# 8
Something I will remember about 4th grade would be Mrs.Page,because she was really nice and she gave us homework passes. Also because she would say good morning to us which brightened my day.
ReplyDeleteI thing the most important thing I learned in fourth grade was the market day prodject, because later in life if we start a buisness we know more than if we didn't learn this and we didn't know what to do.
To be honest I would'nt want to change anything. It was a great year and it was lots of fun. we had many partys and much more. I will miss fourth grade
#12
I agree with number 7, because we had much team work this year and we all made good friends.
ReplyDelete#12
Something i will remeber about fourth grade is Mrs.page. Mrs.Page has been a very different teacher for me. Mrs.Page I will never forget you!!!
ReplyDeleteThe most important thing I learned is different ways to do multiplacation. I know it seems like this is a funny thing that is the most important, but it will help me out alot.
To make it better for myself I would have changed some of my classmates. I would do that because some get really destracted easily and when they don't listen to me I kind of use a higher voice so it makes me feel like i was being mean.
I think #23 had a great answer. But at the end I didn't agree with her because she was shy to some people but not shy to others. Great job #23.
ReplyDelete#3
Above and then above that was #3.
ReplyDeleteI agree with #12 because most of his/her reasons were like mine.
ReplyDelete#10
I agree with #8 Mrs Page is a fanulous teacher.
ReplyDelete#1
Something I will remember is Mrs. Page as my 4th grade teacher. I think the most important thing I learned this year is how to spell better. I would not want to change anything in this grade, because it was fun. #25
ReplyDeleteI like #15 because I also made a lot friends this year too.
ReplyDelete#25
1.Something i will remember is my teacher Mrs. Page.
ReplyDelete2.The important thing I learned was Washington state's history.
3.I would have put some of my friends in the class because I didn't really know anybody and i've geen here for four years.
I would remember that I would always youse lattice for multiplication. I think that multiplycation is the most important thing to learn in fourth grade. I would study more.
ReplyDelete#18
What will you remember most about 4th grade?
ReplyDeleteI will mostly remember having alot of my friends in my class.
What are the most important things you learned in 4th grade?
The most important thing I learned was erosion.
If you could do anything differently, what would you have done to make 4th grade better for yourself?
I would of only changed one thing and that is I would like that Alex Diegle was in my class.
#9
I will remember market day, because I think that it was the best thing in the fourth grade that we did this year.
ReplyDeleteI thnk that the most important thing I learned in the fourth grade is about the ecoystestem and the enviorment. That if we pollut the envirorment it won't be a healthy ecoysestem.
I think that I would change the whole entire school year, because I want it to be longer so we can spend more time with Mrs. Page and learn more interesting and new things.
#26
ReplyDeleteI will remember all my friends and mrs page.
ReplyDeleteI learned long divison. i would try harder.
#22
I agree with number 15 because he or she had great reasoning for why he or she liked this.I had a great year!!!
ReplyDeleteAbove is number 11
I liked #10's post because I agree with him FOURTH GRADE DID OWN!!!
ReplyDelete:P
#9
#9
#9
#9
#9
I agree with number 12 becuse they explained it well.
ReplyDelete#18
I agree with number #18 because I have learned how to spell better too. Also I do lattice alot with multipication also.#26 Response
ReplyDeletei agree with 8 because mrs page is grate.
ReplyDelete#22
Some thing I will remember about fourth grade is what I learned about math. When I just started fourth grade I was really bad at math and that was my worst subject. Mrs. Page helped me and my dad tried to teach me ways to know my math facts better by giving me sheets of math with 150 problems.
ReplyDeleteI didn't have a favorite part of the year, but I do have some favorites: Market Day. Market Day is one of my favorites because I loved working on the model, and it almost felt like we were actually selling the real thing, I can't believe we made $1,045 from it. I also liked doing the Yummy Food Letter project. The Yummy Food Competition was one of my favorites because it was very fun to do and everyone was dieing to know who won? Last but not least I liked doing the projects about who gets the land for timber harvesting, recreation, to preserve or for buildings. I loved doing it because you got to learn about what you can do and about it.
If I could change something I would change who was in a classroom. I would pretty much not change anything because their is no way I could be better.
#21 :)
I agree with #8 because Mrs.Page does ROCK and I couldn't get a better teacher
ReplyDelete#21 :)